These insects are a real pest. With dangerous stingers, no one likes wasps on their property. They build their nests almost anywhere and can be a real risk to your home; especially as each nest contains on average over 25,000 wasps.
There are many risks caused by wasps and hornets:
- Contamination on foods, especially meats or sugary foods
- Stings, if a wasp nest in disturbed, a large amount of wasps could sting and their stings have been known to cause anaphylactic shock which requires immediate attention for special medical care
There are three main signs of wasp infestations:
- Living or insect remains
- Buzzing and humming noises
- Nests usually located in lofts, walls, roofs, stores and outdoors
We offer effective treatments that will keep wasps away:
- Nest Treatment – removal of the wasp nest
- Insect Proofing – screening to prevent wasps getting into a building
- Luminos Fly Killers – for wasp killing technology that works right away. This machine reduces the risk of contamination from the dead wasps
- Waspin Pots – outside traps that will keep all wasps or hornets caught inside the pot
DIY wasp control is not recommended, as the risks of wasp stings can be dangerous.